woensdag 2 april 2014

Animation Mentor - Term 3 !!!

If you're reading this, that means I already started my next term, Advanced Body Mechanics !

In this term we'll have to animate a couple of physical shots, revolving around one or several themes, in which we focus on getting good body mechanics (duh) and have to end up with a believable / entertaining performance.

I'm stoked about this term because my mentor is none other than Drew Adams, who worked on movies such as : The Croods, Kung Fu Panda 2, Rise of the Guardians and a lot more !


I already checked out his way of giving feedback and he's really thorough and honest in his critiques, that's why I picked him as a mentor and I'm really looking forward to work with him.

Expect some updates soon !

Cheerios ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten