maandag 10 februari 2014

Animation Mentor - Class 2 - Week 3

So week 3 !!!

We had to finish up our walkcycle and I had a lot of fun doing this !
And although I said I was going to add some secondary motion, due to time constraints I decided not to do this right now. But I might add some stuff later on to break the cycle effect and to give it something more interesting...but we'll see because for an exercise I think it had it's effect.
Maybe if it was something I'd want to use in a demoreel I'd spice things up a bit ;)

Pero anyways, here is my splined version of my sassy/sexy walk !


We also had to find some cool poses again, and this is what I came up with...

I'm happier with the first one because I really took some time to come up with a bit of backstory to make it more interesting !
So I'm going to try to think about this a lot more when I'm looking for appealing poses.



Cheerios and thanks for reading this !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten